In an abundance of caution, Brinton House and Harmony Hall will be closed for Meeting functions for the next four weeks or longer. We will not be having First Day School, fellowship, committee meetings, or discussions in either of these spaces until there is some notification by the city, state and national health organizations about safety. Please check this site or the Google Group for updated information
Meeting for Worship will not take place in the Meeting House until that time. Please note that instead we will try to hold a web meeting for worship with an application called Zoom. Watch for details about how to participate here and on Google Group.
If you need access to Brinton House in order to pick up Meeting mail or other materials — and you have a key to Brinton House — you are welcome to enter the house to retrieve the items you need. If it’s on a day other than Sunday, or you do not have a key, please contact the Resident via phone, text, or email our resident to let her know you are coming by the house. Thank you for your understanding.
Some advice on staying healthy:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
• Try not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Stay home when you are sick and keep sick children home.
• Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow; if you use a tissue, wash your hands afterwards.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Thank you and be well.
San Jose Friends Meeting