For 10 O’clock Worship, as of September, 2021
Welcome to San Jose Friends Meeting. We stopped meeting in-person due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Now our Quaker Community is taking another step towards gathering in-person. We are being asked to consider the current
limitations, weigh the risks, let Spirit lead, and make an individual choice:
Entering the building or grounds affirms that you agree to act in unity with these protocols.
If you cannot meet these conditions, please join us virtually at Sunday 10 o’clock am or Wednesday 6 pm via Zoom.
Conditions to Consider
Please do not attend in-person if you:
Within the past 14 days have had close contact with anyone who has Covid-19 signs or symptoms
Within the past 3 days have experienced signs or symptoms of the Covid-19 Virus yourself. Signs and symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath
- Dry cough
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Nasal congestion
- Nausea, vomiting
- Loss of smell or taste
- Muscle aches
- General weakness
If you come to the Meeting House:
- Enter from the Front Door—exit from Back/Side Door.
- Individuals who need to use a ramp for accessibility may use the side door ramp for exit and entry.
- You must be fully vaccinated to attend.
- Sign registry sheet with contact information and affirmation of vaccination status.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands upon entry.
- By entering, I affirm that I agree to:
- Maintain social distancing at 6 foot
- Wear appropriate face mask at all times
- Refrain from eating, drinking, or singing while in the building